Sales Manager - Sydney
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of The Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto, CA, Santiago, Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Beijing, China, and APAC. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
Are you a proven leader and manager of great sales organizations? Do you have a rare blend of motivational depth and analytical prowess? Can you identify and nurture great individual contributors and extract great performances from them?
If you answered "yes" to the above, you may have what it takes to be the next Inside Sales Manager Sales.
The Inside Sales Manager - will report directly to the General Manager of APAC.
- Must demonstrate confidence, independence, persistence, focus, determination and professionalism
- A strategic leader who relishes the chance to be accountable and rewarded for results
- Proven track record at growing a successful SaaS-based inside sales organization
- Expert at assessing, communicating and training ROI
- A true player/coach able to master the product, value proposition and lead the team to success
- Proven in sales planning, forecast and pipeline management and delivering growth for company stakeholders
- Passionate about connecting with people in the travel industry
- Deeply experienced in recruiting individual contributors for a SaaS-based inside sales organization
- Used to working under pressure
- Initiative and Proactivity
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- High Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Australian Hotel Business is desirable
- Must possess a high level of personal and professional integrity
If you are interested in this role please send an updated CV directly to Cynthia Mason - firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities to become a buuteeqer!