Sales Executive - Sydney
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of The Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto, CA, Santiago, Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Beijing, China, and APAC. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
The Inside Sales Executive is a quick learner, a consummate professional, poised on the phone, and drawn to people. Friends and colleagues use words like “fabulous”, “ridiculously effective” and “relentless charming” to describe the Inside Sales Executive's ability to demo software as a means to earn the trust and confidence of your prospects. This individual does not "kill" a sale, they pursue opportunities, captivate audiences, develop positive relationships, win business, and satisfy customers. The Sales Executive thinks deeply about the services he/she sells and knows how to respond to the customer's needs.
- Pursuing qualified prospects via inside sales activities; minimum of 20 outbound calls a day
- Articulately convey our value to hospitality customers.
- Scheduling and performing web demonstrations of the BookingSuite solution.
- Closing prospects over the phone and online.
- Working with other team members in operations and marketing to share feedback from customers and the sales process.
- Attend regular in-office training and education sessions.
- Successful candidates will come from a solid sales training program.
- 2-4 years of relevant business-to-business sales experience in hospitality, software, SaaS, or digital media.
- BA from a four year university or equivalent.
- Prior success in carrying a monthly/quarterly quota.
- Experience with call volume (20-50 outbound calls a day).
- Mastery of Salesforce.com to manage prospects and pipeline.
If you are interested in this role please send an updated CV directly to Cynthia Mason - email@example.com
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.