UX Designer- Marketing Innovation
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Fast wire framing and prototyping to quick test many ideas and approaches
- Researching interaction design trends
- Researching technology trends
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps. A LOT AND OFTEN.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- 3D modeling, After Effects, rendering and animation
- Motion graphics design and production
- Video and sound editing
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field
- Portfolio to accompany resume
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.
- Seattle Office
- Performance Manager
- Digital Producer
- Digital Solutions Manager
- Senior Engineer (Full Stack)
- Senior SDET
- Lead Operations Engineer
- Sr. Web Designer
- Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager
- Independent Hotel and Motel Audience Marketing Manager
- Product Owner- Marketing Innovation
- Full Stack Engineer – Marketing Innovation
- Front End Developer – Marketing Innovation