Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential. The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to impact the world in a really-big-way, this is the place.
Period. Come join our team as the Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager.
As a core member of the our team, the Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager will lead end-to-end marketing including planning, execution, and measurement for your target audience across Booking.com partner sector. You will own the strategy, definition, and execution success of your business and the Booking.com engines aligned to this group. This will require strong marketing and leadership skills in a high visibility role that has a significant impact on our international business and our overall customer satisfaction in the market.
- The role requires a deep understanding of the segment Audience, including their buying patterns and behaviors, the business value of Booking.com’s capabilities, products and solutions, understanding of key competitors, the hotel marketing services group and partner organizations, strategic marketing planning, execution, and measurement. The ability to use impact and influence to drive business outcomes is a must. The role has a significant impact on the global Booking.com partner business and overall partner marketing strategy. Know your audience inside out and create great marketing that aligns the benefits of our platform with their needs. How hard can that be?
- Perform data analysis to transform key customer data into valuable business insights for the field sales and marketing organization to identify strategic targets. Deliver lists of targets on a quarterly basis.
- Understand and articulate the technology stack per segment, seasonality and market trends per region.
- Focus on channel optimization for your segment. Is email the best outreach? what is the best social media strategy? Etc.
- Leverage the proper use of content formats into the audience marketing process for your segment.
Here’s what you will bring to the position:
- This audience marketing position will focus largely on Discount Specialty & Alternative Lodging, Mixed Use Lodging including Hostels, Homestays, B&Bs, Country Houses, Apartments, Guest Houses, and Lodges. Know key differentiators among these lodging types and know “lowest common denominators”. Inside out. Backwards and forwards.
- This position requires strong business strategy, leadership, analytical skills; and cross-team collaboration to integrate cross-segment with global Sales, Partner, Services, Product Marketing, and Field Marketing Ops teams. You should know your 4Ps academically and practically. You should expect to write solid copy, create marketing campaigns, execute research, and craft value propositions.
- This position is expected to engage directly with senior management and leadership roles across the business to drive alignment and accountability to deliverables and results. Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years experience in Hospitality, in consulting, and/or high-tech marketing, experience in the segment marketing and deep insight across sales, marketing and services functions; be familiar with Hospitality challenges specific to their audience, and have solid knowledge of the market place.
Demonstrable skills in the following areas are critical:
- Project management
- Virtual team leadership
- Strategic leadership combined with strong ability to execute and drive for results
- Quantitative proficiency
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.
- Seattle Office
- Performance Manager
- Digital Producer
- Digital Solutions Manager
- Senior Engineer (Full Stack)
- Senior SDET
- Lead Operations Engineer
- Sr. Web Designer
- Independent Hotel and Motel Audience Marketing Manager
- UX Designer- Marketing Innovation
- Product Owner- Marketing Innovation
- Full Stack Engineer – Marketing Innovation
- Front End Developer – Marketing Innovation