Performance Manager - Seattle
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
The Performance Manager successfully articulates value, inspires, and empowers customers in adopting the Cloud DMS. This individual is a trusted advisor and coach, who provides customers with a roadmap for success that endures long after the sale.
- Manage customer expectations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner.
- Nurture customer relationships by listening to needs and by seeking fair and timely solutions on behalf of customers.
- Marshal customers to be references, provide quotes, develop case studies, participate in events.
- Master the detailed functions and features of BookingSuite BackOffice.
- Demonstrate experience leveraging social networks to achieve business ROI.
- Initiate and close upsell opportunities.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, when necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- 1+ years in web marketing, account management or project management
- BA from four year university or equivalent.
- Comfortable communication with customers: cool/calm/positive.
- Ability to pivot and to prioritize.
- Passionate about finding solutions any time, any place, any way.
- Strong voice in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Salesforce a plus.
Please send your resume/CV's directly to Hailey Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.
- Seattle Office
- Digital Producer
- Digital Solutions Manager
- Senior Engineer (Full Stack)
- Senior SDET
- Lead Operations Engineer
- Sr. Web Designer
- Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager
- Independent Hotel and Motel Audience Marketing Manager
- UX Designer- Marketing Innovation
- Product Owner- Marketing Innovation
- Full Stack Engineer – Marketing Innovation
- Front End Developer – Marketing Innovation