Front End Developer – Marketing Innovation
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
- Create prototypes for a rapid, “fail fast”, quick test environment and team.
- Develop high quality, great looking, cross-browser web applications.
- Work closely with visual and interaction designers, product managers and back-end engineers to build world class applications.
- Translate UI requirements and art direction into clean and stable code.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Rapidly prototype, test, review, launch and support front-end application designs.
- Stay current on the latest web tools, client side technologies, standards, and practices.
- 3+ years in building web or mobile web applications.
- Expertise in front-end web technologies including HTML5/CSS3/RESTful API/AJAX/JSON/MVC framework.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable UI components.
- Experience in UX, UI design methodology and processes.
- Experience in web server-side scripting languages (ASP.NET or Python preferred).
- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Strong knowledge of modern best practices including responsive design.
- Solid understanding and experience of all phases of software engineering life cycle, including source control, design, build/release and automated testing.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing iOS-based or Android based mobile applications.
- Experience with CMS platform such as WordPress & Joomla and any template driven system.
- Strong Knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.
- Seattle Office
- Performance Manager
- Digital Producer
- Digital Solutions Manager
- Senior Engineer (Full Stack)
- Senior SDET
- Lead Operations Engineer
- Sr. Web Designer
- Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager
- Independent Hotel and Motel Audience Marketing Manager
- UX Designer- Marketing Innovation
- Product Owner- Marketing Innovation
- Full Stack Engineer – Marketing Innovation