Digital Solutions Manager - Seattle
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
The Digital Solutions Manager is a quick learner, a consummate professional, poised on the phone, and drawn to people. Friends and colleagues use words like “fabulous”, “ridiculously effective” and “relentless charming” to describe the Digital Solutions Manager's ability to demo software as a means to earn the trust and confidence of your prospects. This individual does not "kill" a sale, they pursue opportunities, captivate audiences, develop positive relationships, win business, and satisfy customers. The Digital Solutions Manager thinks deeply about the services he/she sells and knows how to respond to the customer's needs.
- Pursuing qualified prospects via inside sales activities; minimum of 20 outbound calls a day from our headquarters in Seattle.
- Articulately convey BookingSuite’s value to hospitality customers.
- Scheduling and performing web demonstrations of the BookingSuite solution.
- Closing prospects over the phone and online.
- Working with other BookingSuite team members in operations and marketing to share feedback from customers and the sales process.
- Attend regular in-office training and education sessions.
- Successful candidates will come from a solid sales training program.
- 2-4 years of relevant business-to-business sales experience in hospitality, software, SaaS, or digital media.
- BA from a four year university or equivalent.
- Prior success in carrying a monthly/quarterly quota.
- Experience with call volume (20-50 outbound calls a day).
- Mastery of Salesforce.com to manage prospects and pipeline.
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities to become a buuteeqer!
- Seattle Office
- Performance Manager
- Digital Producer
- Senior Engineer (Full Stack)
- Senior SDET
- Lead Operations Engineer
- Sr. Web Designer
- Specialty Lodging Audience Marketing Manager
- Independent Hotel and Motel Audience Marketing Manager
- UX Designer- Marketing Innovation
- Product Owner- Marketing Innovation
- Full Stack Engineer – Marketing Innovation
- Front End Developer – Marketing Innovation