Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist - Santiago
Relocation Assistance Not Available
We are looking to fill two roles. Both roles will be based out of the Santiago Office. We require fluent English for both roles. One role will be based in Spanish speaking territories and one role in Portuguese speaking territtories.
Written and verbal fluency required.
Our company, a division of The Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto, CA, Santiago, Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Beijing, China, and APAC. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
We want you if:
- You are a true team player. Collaboration leads to great results. You want to work with others who will make you a better employee and vice versa!
- You are service minded. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive; with excellence.
- You are flexible. You have the ability to work flexible hours and participate in an on-call rotation over weekends.
- You are an investigator. You love to get to the root of a problem. Troubleshooting problems is second nature to you.
- While you may not be fluent in all things tech-related, you thrive on keeping up with the trends.
As a Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service while being the day to day contact for our customers, partners, and vendors.
- Manage high volume of help tickets and incoming calls.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and take corrective action on all customer issues.
- When necessary, remotely troubleshoot computer problems.
- Remove and add system permissions for customers.
- Use internal knowledge base articles and documentation for reference to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Document all resolutions for future reference and training.
- Actively participate in continuing education for new products, services and technology.
- Have a firm grasp on current technologies and practices in the web design industry.
- Master the detailed functions and features of BackOffice.
- Be a brand advocate for BookingSuite and booking.com, ensuring our customers continue to hear our mission and value; emphasizing why they partnered with us.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- 2 years customer service experience required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Well-versed in the hospitality industry, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role please send an updated CV directly to Vivian Fosk - firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.