Relocation Assistance Not Available
We are looking to fill two roles. Both roles will be based out of the Santiago Office. We require fluent English for both roles. One role will be based in Spanish speaking territories and one role in Portuguese speaking territtories.
Written and verbal fluency required.
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
The Sales Executive is a quick learner, a consummate professional, poised on the phone, and drawn to people. Friends and colleagues use words like “fabulous”, “ridiculously effective” and “relentless charming” to describe the Sales Executive's ability to demo software as a means to earn the trust and confidence of your prospects. This individual does not "kill" a sale, they pursue opportunities, captivate audiences, develop positive relationships, win business, and satisfy customers. The Sales Executive thinks deeply about the services he/she sells and knows how to respond to the customer's needs.
For both roles you will work out of the Santiago, Chile office. For one of the postions, your sales territory will be Brazil so you must be fluent in Spanish, Portuguese & English. For the second role you must be fluent in Spanish & English.
- Pursuing qualified prospects via inside sales activities; minimum of 25 outbound calls a day from our office in Santiago, Chile.
- Articulately convey our value to hospitality customers.
- Scheduling and performing web demonstrations of our solution.
- Closing prospects over the phone and online.
- Working with other team members in operations and marketing to share feedback from customers and the sales process.
- Attend regular in-office training and education sessions.
- Successful candidates will come from a solid sales training program.
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese & English
- 2-4 years of relevant business-to-business sales experience in hospitality, software, SaaS, or digital media.
- BA from a four year university or equivalent.
- Prior success in carrying a monthly/quarterly quota.
- Experience with call volume (20-50 outbound calls a day).
- Mastery of Salesforce.com to manage prospects and pipeline.
If you are interested in this role please send an updated CV directly to Vivian Fosk - firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.