General Manager- Santiago
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Booking.com (part of The Priceline Group, Inc.), is the world’s leading provider of digital commerce and marketing services software for hotels, enabling owners and operators to manage branded digital presence and direct e-commerce capabilities directly to consumers. We are seeking an impactful and charismatic Regional Director who will manage and lead our growth initiatives across Latin America with P&L responsibility in key regional markets. This leader will specifically support our marketing, sales and customer support efforts in region, all in coordination with functional leaders in headquartered in other regional offices. This key leadership position will be based in Santiago, Chile.
As one of four of our regional subsidiary leadership roles, you will be expected to own the regional business growth targets and meet company performance metrics. Success in this role will require multi-functional commercial leadership capabilities, growth of a newly created operating team, and development of operational business processes to fit market conditions. The role is for an individual interested in a true general management position, supporting regional lead-generation marketing programs, oversight of sales management, responsibility for regional execution plus retention and growth of existing customers. In short, you will be running your own “mini-company” for your region. Only fearless, innovative, accountable, values-based self-starters need apply!
- Partnering closely with commercial function peers and leadership within the Booking.com to scale our regional business.
- Collaborating with our product leadership team to fine tune our product offerings for the region.
- Tracking, reporting on, and optimizing P&L performance in concert with the global VP of Finance.
- Leading a commercial team of 50-100 team members to rally around key quarterly and yearly business goals.
- Coordinating PR efforts for local markets and acting as a representative of the brand in in the region.
- Hiring and managing regional managers and key team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant commercial experience in either global Marketing, Direct Sales or Customer Support; strong preference to prior management of a P&L
- Fluent in Spanish and English languages. Portuguese a plus. You will interview in both Spanish and English.
- Strong management track record, including mentoring and enabling “high potential” performers in your organization
- Persuasive and effective recruiter of talent
- Mind-blowing passion for personal travel; be prepared to show us your passport stamps!
- MBA strongly desired
If you are interested in this role please send an updated CV directly to Vivian Fosk - firstname.lastname@example.org and Cynthia Mason - email@example.com
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future.