Digital Producer (Portuguese) - Santiago de Chile
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
- You have a keen eye for simple, yet elegant design.
- People call you a people-person.
- You’re organized, plan ahead and accordingly.
- Calm and composed is your cool mantra, when situations get heated.
- There’s a confident vibe about you, but no one sees it as hubris.
- Trouble is something you shoot, creatively.
- While you may not be fluent in all things tech-related, you thrive on keeping up with the trends.
- Lead discovery calls with customers to better understand their expectations and brand, picking up on their immediate and future pain points.
- Identify solutions to these pain points, all the while pivoting to promote the benefits of the SaaS business model, using words and acronyms like future-proof, ROI and SERPs.
- Assess customers’ existing online marketing strategies, brand requirements, digital assets and website architecture, providing recommendations for a superior UX based on design experience & industry best practices.
- Consult customers on SEO fundamentals and often re-write their metas so they could properly compete and promote their business on Google.
- Migrate and transform, with high attention to detail, the customers’ relevant content to the Cloud DMS resulting in a better-looking, better-performing, powerful marketing asset.
- Manage multiple projects, builds, customers and deadlines all at the same time, with a smile and without hesitation.
- Work closely with product managers to ensure BackOffice is working as it should (bug-free), while recommending features that could create a simpler, more intuitive UI.
- Actively participates in continuing education for new products, services and technology.
- Has a firm grasp on current technologies and practices in the web design industry.
- Be a bright orange brand advocate for BookingSuite, often reminding our customer base, why they chose innovation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in all things BackOffice.
- Bachelors Degree from accredited university/college or equivalent work experience.
- Customer service experience required.
- Experience in content management systems.
- Well-versed in the hospitality industry, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese & English.
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities.