Digital Producer - Seattle
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Santiago Chile, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
Are you comfortable with speaking to a wide variety of business owners and operators? Does the idea of working in a fast-paced collaborative environment excite you? How about managing a roster of customers and helping them to put their best digital foot forward?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the BookingSuite production team is looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals with a desire to build their career in Customer Success.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
Passionate about customer service: You live and breath to create solutions, and you love the feeling of satisfying difficult customers and building long lasting, impactful relationships.
Master of the soft skills: Some may call you a good listener, dependable, or even a people person.
Organized: Putting things in order, and optimizing for efficiencies comes naturally to you. You tend to plan ahead and accordingly.
A self starter: Motivated by an end result? Driven by your own performance, yet actively want to contribute to a team? Show us your strengths!
Flexible: Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way.
Confident: You believe in yourself and your skills, and it shows! You can effectively negotiate and manage conversations alongside expectations.
Problem solver: You have the ability to solve complex problems; and are able to work with constraints and can come up with creative solutions.
- Maintaining customer relationships, and acting as a brand ambassador for BookingSuite with every conversation.
- Assessing the needs of a diverse range of customers, and delivering a personalized solution every time.
- Manage multiple projects, customers, and deadlines with a smile and without hesitation.
- Work with a variety of internal teams to ensure success for our customers and our product.
- Learn and advocate best practices in web design, content strategy with an eye for SEO, and digital marketing.
- Migrate and transform, with high attention to detail, the customers’ content and expectations into our software resulting in a better-looking, better-performing, powerful marketing asset.
- Keep up with constant growth and process changes as our product and customer needs evolve.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in our CMS software.
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future opportunities!