Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Beijing
Relocation Assistance Not Available
Our company, a division of The Priceline Group, Inc., is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies in the world and we are focused on changing the meaning of web marketing for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based Digital Marketing System (DMS) is the first of its kind, including content management, website design, mobile/tablet and social digital marketing, online reservations and integrated business intelligence that help the hotelier increase occupancy, reduce cost and convert traffic. This kind of innovation requires special people who love fast-paced, high-growth environments, creativity, challenge, the hard work that leads to smashing success and the personal rewards of being on a winning team that also likes to have fun. Our culture is casual but we operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel. We offer exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA and has sales, customer service, marketing and product development teams in Palo Alto CA, Amsterdam and Beijing. We are now part of The Priceline Group.
The Software Engineer is an award winning engineer looking for a SaaS-based web and mobile app company that is as adept as they are. This individual is a leader in the design, implementation and ownership of major modules and sub-systems. Within our technology platform, the Software Engineer will revolutionize the way small-to-medium hotels engage with their guests in today's global and digitally connected world.
- Write code and play an active role in developing new features for a high performance, scalable web platform.
- Work with the product managers and other team members to deliver high-quality work in the timely fashion.
- Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience using Java.
- 2+ years of experience in relational database and SQL.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures and modern design patterns.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning new technology.
- Knowledge of full stack Web 2.0 technologies, open source software and Internet protocols.
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability and mastery of object oriented development in Java.
- Experience in using NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase etc).
- Experience working with Python or C#
We appreciate all of you who are interested and take the time to apply. We review all resumes/CV's and will reach out directly to you with next steps should it be a fit for a specific opportunity. If you don't hear from us now we will hang onto your profile for future.